A toxic colon can be the reason behind numerous health issues and serious health problems, including constipation, hemorrhoids, diarrhea, GERD, and inflammatory bowel disease.
An average person can have 10-15 pounds of fecal matter in the colon without extra body weight, but if these deposits increase due to allergies or stress, the function of the colon is gravely impaired.
The waste buildup leads to colon toxicity, which results in balance disorders, various chronic problems, and digestive issues.
The accumulated deposits of fecal matter in the colon can lead to numerous health issues, such as:
- Poor heart function
- Poor sleep
- Premature aging
- Poor absorption of vitamins and other nutrients
- Weight gain
- Muscle weakness, fatigue, and low energy
- Skin issues and conditions
- Worsened medical conditions due to the presence of parasites and bacteria
- Lung irritation
This is the reason for the importance of colon cleanses. They boost overall health and offer the following health benefits:
- Make the digestive system more effective and prevent digestive issues
- Boost nutrient absorption
- Prevent constipation and maintain regularity
- Lower the risk of irritations, hemorrhoids, and varicose veins
- Lower the risk of colon cancer, polyps, and cysts
- Rejuvenate the body and prevent skin issues
- Fight chronic fatigue and tiredness, and boost energy levels
- Improve circulation
- Improve sleep quality and relax the body
- Boost concentration and alertness
- Help weight loss
- Boost fertility
- Maintain a healthy pH balance in the bloodstream
The following colon detox recipe will help you boost the function of the colon, and prevent the symptoms listed above.
Here is how to prepare it:
Lemon – Ginger – Apple Colon Cleanse
- 1 tablespoon of organic ginger juice
- 1 cup of organic apple juice
- 2 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice
- ½ a teaspoon of sea salt
- ½ a cup of purified water
In a saucepan, heat the water and as soon as it boils, remove it from heat. Add the sea salt, and stir. Then, add the remaining ingredients.
Then, drink a glass of the drink every morning, as soon as you wake up, on an empty stomach. Make sure you drink plenty of water during the day.
The effectiveness of this remedy is due to the medicinal properties of its ingredients.
Ginger is rich in anti-inflammatory and anti-spasmodic constituents, like gingerols and shogaols, that have a positive effect on the gastrointestinal system. It will also fight bloating help digestion, boost circulation, and help the cleansing of toxins.
Apple juice will improve the healthy function of the colon, while the citric acid in lemon juice will boost digestion and help the secretion of digestive juices.
The salt will trigger the detoxification and help digestion.
For best effects, we suggest the following useful tips before starting a colon cleanse:
- Make sure you do not eat at least 12 hours before the colon cleanse
- Make sure you consume plenty of pressed juices from fruits and vegetables prior to the colon cleanse
- During the cleanse, avoid specific types of foods that can be hard to digest or contain toxins and chemicals